Welcome to The Pocono Pride Fast Pitch Softball Organization and we hope you will consider the Pocono Pride as the travel tournament team that you would like your daughter to play for. We are dedicated to the sport of Fast Pitch Softball, the athletic and academic advancement of our female athletes and the Pride of our community.
The purpose of the Pocono Pride Fastpitch Softball Organization is to provide the finest possible competition and coaching in the area to enable all girls to play amateur fastpitch softball in a tournament level setting within an organization where every individual athlete's talents are able to grow and improve. Although, the organization strives for our players to excel in the game of fastpitch softball, it also focuses on producing positive role models and productive adults in their community.
It is our goal to develop a strong Team and strong Team Players through positive attitude and training in the fundamentals of softball. We will provide the foundation, training and opportunities necessary for our girls to play at a higher level and ultimately build confidence and positive attitudes.
Our teams routinely compete in the most prestigious events in the country. The Pocono Pride coaching staffs strive to attract players and parents with these common interests:
- Promoting the game of fast-pitch softball.
- Creating an environment in which players can reach their full potential and achieve the self-confidence and positive self-esteem necessary to be successful both on and off the field.
- Developing individual skills and team tactics to enable players and/or teams to compete at the national level.
- Preparing player videos for college presentations
- Assisting all of our players in obtaining College scholarships.
We strive to provide a positive and quality experience for our student-athletes on and off the field. We are committed to success in the classroom and on the playing field. We teach our athletes and everyone should realize that, fast-pitch softball is only a game and is the forum we use to help our athletes mature into responsible adults.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns I welcome the opportunity to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Pocono Pride President